lørdag 14. juli 2012

Still alive...

 
Wow... look at the date on my previous post.... March 15th 2011.... OMG!
No wonder I have been getting e-mails asking me if I am OK....
Thank you so much for the concern and for asking, and I am really doing great! 
*Big hugs to you all*

I have as you probably have noticed taken a break from card making and scrapping... 
The reason is several, but the main reason was my neck...
When sitting for hours and hours every week coloring images, my neck started to act up.
For each image I was coloring in, there where hours of great pain after I was finished, because of the tension it caused in my shoulder and neck... 
 and my doctor was telling me it was time to find some more variety in my after work activity! 

Also I have been struggling with my weight, and in 2010 I decided enough is enough..
and I started exercising and taking my workout seriously.... 
instead of making cards I went to the gym.... and I really changed my lifestyle...
and today 2 years later I am proud to say I am about 45 kg's lighter and a very healthy lady! 
 And my main hobby is working out....


Now the question is;
Will I go back to scrapping??
I still don't know... at least not at the activity level I kept before...
but I am not me if not creative... 

So I still craft, but it has been other projects as knitting, crochet, embroidering and not to forget reading! Although reading is not a craft...lol...
but I love drifting off  into a really good book, 
and to able to have time to do so at nights and weekends is a valuable time for me now! 

But i miss blogging so I thought maybe I could start blogging about my other crafting
projects and also reading projects 
and just maybe there will be a frequent post with a card or a LO too.... :)

On Wednesday I finished this project;
A knitted sweater for myself! 
The red makes it hard to take a good picture, but this is how it turned out...
I knitted in the smallest size in the receipt - size 36 (Small) 
and the best part.... it fits me, maybe even a little big too... :)
But I plan to have a white shirt under it, wearing with blue jeans... 
     
  

This was a little update from me and my life outside my scrap-room....
I hope you are all doing great out there in the blog-land... 
I miss you, and I will pop by you every now and then! 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

6 kommentarer:

Lene's stempelhjørne sa...

Sååååå nydelig genser du har strikket!!!! og såååå godt å se deg tilbake i bloggland igjen:O):O) -.....selv om jeg ser deg på FB'n!

..Du har virkelig vært flink med å ta kroppens signaler på alvor de siste to årene...og med knallbra resultat!!

Jeg står nesten og hopper opp og ned av glede her i stua, når jeg leser at du kanskje skal lage et kort i ny og ne!! YUHUUU! Gleder meg allerede til å nyyyyte dine kunstverk:O)

Ha en fortreffelig sommer, Jorunn:O)

Varm klem fra Lene

Heidi`s roteloft sa...

Så kjekt å se deg tilbake i bloggverden. Om det er strikking eller scrapping er det samme, så lenge du har det bra.
Flott genser du har strikket.
Ha en fin helg. Heidi:)

KarinsArtScrap sa...

I'm glad your oke Jorunn.
last week i thought that is along time i'm hearing from you.
but your health is the most important.

lotts of greetings karin

mettepip sa...

Så hyggelig å se deg for igjen!
Denne hobbyen er vel ikke akkurat det beste for helsa nei. Jammen har du vært flink til å ta tak i ting!
Nydelig genser du har strikket. Litt deilig å kunne ha noe å holde på med iallefall!
Ønsker deg en fortsatt fin sommer!
klem fra
Mette

Irene sa...

Så fint å se deg igjen! Savner dine lekre kort, men helsa må gå foran alt annet. DU må ta vare på deg selv, ingen andre gjør det.

Ønsker deg en fortsatt flott sommer!

Kristin sa...

Så koselig å se bloggen din poppe opp etter lang dvale!
Nydelig genser du har strikket. :)