lørdag 29. januar 2011

Friday Sketchers - my sketch...

I am a bit late posting my sample card for Friday Sketchers this wee,
I was so busy yesterday, I had not time for my lap top at all... sorry about that... 

But here we go....
This week I am hosting my very first sketch challenge over at
And the challenge is sponsored by
My Favorite Things with a $25 gift voucher!!

Here is my sketch:
For my sample card I have used image from 


and the paper are from Whiff of Joy's soon to be released and 
gorgeous paper pad...


For more inspiration visit my dear friends over Friday Sketchers;


Thanks for visiting my blog!

13 kommentarer:

Nicole Verkooijen sa...

Hi Sweetie

What a beautyfull cards you made in the last couple of day, my goodness I love your work so much ! Every cards is really stunning !!!!!!!

Big hugs to you ;-)

Nicole x x x

Solblomst sa...

Kjempefint kort.

Eli Kristin sa...

Flott kort som alltid Jorunn, du er så kreativ :D

Ønsker deg ei fortsatt knakendes god helg, he-he!

Lia sa...

so sweet I love your cards they are always so beautifully colored and all the details are yummie
hugs Lia

WencheP sa...

Rett og slett VAKKERT!

KarinsArtScrap sa...

lovely image and great card jorunn
love all the flowers too.

greetings karin

Pops x sa...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the colours you have picked, really sweet hugs pops x x x

Pia sa...

sååå lækkert kort du har lavet i dejlige farver
knus Pia

Rach sa...

stunning card honey, love it..xxx

Iulia sa...

Hi!
Each one of your card is amazing! The colors you pick are gorgeous and you definitely have an eye for layouts and patterns.
Lovely card!
Hugs, iulia

eba sa...

Herlig kort. De papirene fra WoJ ser lovende ut... :)
Ha en god uke!

ChickieChirps sa...

This card is gorgeous! I just saw it over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge and popped over to see some more of your cards. They're lovely!

Arabella

Joanne B. sa...

Your card is amazing! I wanted you to know what your project is being featured today on the MFT Blog as part of Our Favorite Finds!