fredag 7. januar 2011

DT Friday Sketchers: Colorful playing...

Another Friday already.... times seems to fly also in 2011...
Jacque has made a wonderful sketch to play with for us this week,
over at Friday Sketchers

 I decided to play with colors as well!
I wanted to make something to remind me of the spring we are heading towards... 
still a long time to go, but we are heading there for sure.... lol

The generous sponsor this week is
Pink Cat Studio.

The image is an older Magnolia, Edwin... still think he is cute though..
colored him in using copic sketch markers and chalk.
The papers are from MME.

Please visit my friends over at Friday Sketchers to get more inspiration
 Beatrix,   Claudia, Inge, Jacque, Janneke, Jeanette, Tanja


Thanks for visiting my blog!

7 kommentarer:

Lia sa...

wonderful card jorunn I love your coloring and your christmas card is beautiful to
hugs Lia

Jane sa...

WOW! this is stunning Jorunn!!! I love your play with colours it works beautifully! hugs, Jane xxx

KarinsArtScrap sa...

beautiful card jorunn, great coloring.

greetings karin

WencheP sa...

WOW! Jeg digger det! For en herlig fargesammensetning!

Dena sa...

The cheery colors are fantastic! I love it!
Hugs, Dena

Gram's Treasures sa...

Beautiful card....love all those colours! It really does make you think of spring.
Joyce xx

Janneke sa...

I love your card Jorunn ;o)
Love the colors you used!
Have a great weekend ;0)

Janneke X