mandag 1. november 2010

Whiff of Joy; release day and StampARTic challenge

November 1st is finally here!!! 
The release day of the new and amazing new 
Whiff of Joy  Christmas images.

For my card today I have used 
Such a gorgeous image! 
The beautiful Snow flakes are also from Whiff of Joy,
new dies and some fabulous new brads are also released today.
I love this snow flake die, as it has 3 different sizes and shapes of snow flakes, 
but yet they matches and are perfect on any winter card. 
The large silver bead is also another one of the goodies you can find over at 
the Whiff of Joy store.

This is also my sample card for the challenge over at
This month it is SasSa who is hosting the challenge, 
and she wants to see some sparkling Christmas cards-
I have added glitter and stickles on my card and the angels wings... 
but it doesn't show very well in the picture.... 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

8 kommentarer:

Kylie sa...

Oh! Jorunn! What a gorgeous card. I love the sweet colours and your colouring is amazing!
Hugs
Kylie

Gunn`s Kort sa...

Et kjempesøtt kort i nydelige farger:)

Therese sa...

Nydelig! Herlige papirer du har brukt og nydelig pyntet. Dette stempelet synes jeg var skjønt. :)

Niki Estes sa...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Riet sa...

So wonderful card Jorunn,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

KarinsArtScrap sa...

wow jorunn this is again beautiful.
gorgeous image and I love all details you have put on.

greetings karin

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Så utrolig nydelig disse siste kortene dine er. Flotte motiver og herlige fargekombinasjoner og du pynter så flott med blomster.
Ha en flott uke.
klem Gunn :-)

Christina C. sa...

Simply gorgeous!!!! A beautiful card...love that sweet image!