I got this amazing rubber stamp in the mail the other day, along with some other cuties I orded before I went on my vacation! I just love this one, it brings a smile to my face every time I look at this happy girl! Remember how it was like...when we where young and did cart wheels on a summer lawn... Still enjoy summer, but cart wheels....??? Not so much... LOL! I have made a friendship card, in some very daring color combo, at least for me it is... Orange, green and pink.... !!!!! But a fun image needs fun colors I thought, and went to my Copic Marker box...! It is fun moving outside the comfort zone, every now and then!
I have used the fabulous sketch over at Friday Sketchers Blog. Loved it and I believe I will use that sketch several times. The adorable Image; 'Upside Down' from Sugar Nellie.
Recipe:The Weather is horrible, so I will spend a lot of time in my scrap room today...! And Since I have a lot of brand new stamps, I like the horrible weather right now..LOL! New DT envelopes from Motivet and from North Star Stamps are waiting for me too... Lots of goodies!
- Stamps: Upside Down, Sugar Nellie, Text- Melissa Frances, Swirl-Stempelglede.
- Pattern Papers: Maja Design.
- Embellishments: Mulberry flowers-North Star Stamps, Small roses, and rosebuds. Say it in crystals-prima marketing, butterfly-Karen Marie Klip, Rhinestones, eyelets.
- Tools: Spellbinders, scissors, SU punch, sponge.
- Medium: Copic Sketch Markers, White gel pen, Distress ink.
Takk for at du stopper innom bloggen min! Thanks for visiting my blog!